Diana Renn About the Author Diana Renn Books by Diana Renn Diana Renn's News
Diana Renn's favorite links Contact Diana Renn
Diana Renn Visits Diana Renn Services

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quick Announcements

From curfews to cash flow problems, young sleuths in fiction face a variety of challenges in solving mysteries or fighting crime. How can writers creatively turn those obstacles into assets? Today I'm investigating young investigators, on my group mystery blog Sleuths Spies & Alibis.

Also -- Jessi Hoy Peterson, winner of the Tokyo Heist ARC from the YAmazing Race! Are you out there?? Please get in touch with me by Friday, February 3. If I don't hear from you, I'll be doing a new drawing for the ARC on Saturday, February 4.

Have a great week, everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home