Diana Renn About the Author Diana Renn Books by Diana Renn Diana Renn's News
Diana Renn's favorite links Contact Diana Renn
Diana Renn Visits Diana Renn Services

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tokyo Heist ARC Winner

And . . . we have a winner! Jessi Peterson has won the ARC of Tokyo Heist. Again, thank you to everyone who entered this contest during the YAmazing Race.

And thank you for your thoughtful and enthusiastic comments here on the blog and on the Facebook page. Scrolling through those blog comments, I have this kind of geeky impulse to make a color-coded pie chart or something, to show the percentage of interest areas. I'm fascinated by the number of people who adore Japanese cuisine, fashion, crafts, gardens, etc. Then I come to my senses and realize I have no spare time in which to make a pie chart these days. I can't even make a pie. But if you have a second, scroll through the comments from the contest post; they will give you a strong sense of how multifaceted Japan is!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home