Diana Renn About the Author Diana Renn Books by Diana Renn Diana Renn's News
Diana Renn's favorite links Contact Diana Renn
Diana Renn Visits Diana Renn Services

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Blog Cruising" - and an upcoming event

Some wonderful bloggers have invited me to interview and guest post lately, so I thought I'd share a couple of recent links! I should note, I'm not on a formal blog tour, which can be fast-paced and involve many stops. I'd call this more of a "blog cruise." Leisurely, with time to write meaty answers and lengthy guest posts. I'm enjoying getting to know some bloggers, scoping out their reviews . . . and adding more titles to my TBR pile! (oh no . . . .)

So I visited Katie over at One Page at a Time, where TOKYO HEIST was featured this month for the 2012 Multi-Cultural Book Challenge. I wrote a guest post there, about the multicultural angle in this novel. (And there are three more days left of a TOKYO HEIST giveaway there! Go enter!)

Yesterday I did an interview at Picture Me Reading. I was asked some really interesting questions about the background of the book, and had a lot of fun answering them. I loved discovering this blog, by the way . . . the blogger includes her own art in her book reviews. Here's her comic-style review on TOKYO HEIST from a few weeks ago!

And, coming up . . . a live event!

Are you in the Boston area? Know people who are?
Interested in strong girls in fiction?

 I'll be speaking at an event called "Fight Like a Girl," sponsored by Boston GLOW, on Tuesday, September, 18, in Boston. The event has two panels, one for middle grade authors (at 5:00) and one for YA authors (at 7:00). Click here for the event page with details and RSVP info. There will be lively discussion (no fighting, I promise), book signing, swag bag giveaways, and snacks. (Snacks!) I can't wait -- and I'm so honored to be appearing with the fantastic line-up of authors!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home