Diana Renn About the Author Diana Renn Books by Diana Renn Diana Renn's News
Diana Renn's favorite links Contact Diana Renn
Diana Renn Visits Diana Renn Services

Friday, June 20, 2014

Blog Tour for LATITUDE ZERO!

It's been awhile since I've blogged here; I've been busy writing my third book, BLUE VOYAGE, and gearing up to launch LATITUDE ZERO . . . which comes out July 3! Author copies just arrived, pictured here!

Today I'm kicking off my blog tour, at Itching for Books! I'm writing about my not-so-adventurous summers as a teen, and why I write about much more adventurous teens.

Between now and mid-July, I'll be stopping by seven blogs and guest posting at each. Each post provides a window into LATITUDE ZERO - posts about my writing process, the ideas for the book, issues I wrestled with, and more.

Some of the dates are still being determined, so as soon as I have the full schedule, I will post it here!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home